Ms.P’s Gluten-free founder and CEO Lisa Marsh wants to make the gluten-free world a tastier place. A Chicago native, her gluten-free baked goods are so popular with friends and family that she decided to start a business. Ms.P’s Gluten-free is lovingly dedicated to Mrs. P-Youlas Patterson-Brown, mother and mentor, whose creative home-cooking and gentle leadership has been a constant source of inspiration.
Lisa attended Martin Luther King High School and completed her bachelors at Western Illinois University. She transitioned to CEO of Ms.P’s Gluten-free after serving 27 years in Federal Law Enforcement, and has been gluten-free since 2009. She and her husband Darnell have a blended family that consists of two girls Ashley and Brittany, and two boys, Darian and Colin. Darnell and Lisa have also been blessed to have three wonderful grandchildren, Darian Jr, Amaya, and Journei. Ms.P’s Gluten-free products can be found at United Kitchen, Whole Foods, The Black Mall, and coming soon to a venue near you.
Please join Ms.P’s Gluten-free community. Our plan is to maintain an inclusive, informative, and educational environment. We are on a quest for optimal health and happiness, won’t you join us by entering your info?
- Westbrook Christian Church
- Retired Correctional Peace Officers Association
- Naperville Moms Network
- Western Illinois University Alumni
- Alumni of Martin Luther King H.S.
- Founding Moms of Bolingbrook
- G.E.M.S (God-fearing, Elegant Magnificent Sisters)
- EB30X/Tanjie Brewer of Stylish and Fit
- Let the Mountains Move Ministries
- Sunshine Gospel Ministries
- InUrban Strategies
- Nourished Fest, Schaumburg
- No Excuse Moms
- Honor Services Office, Naperville